giovedì 20 dicembre 2012

BROWN OR BLACK?


 At the beginning of the December i went to see a unique show in Italy:MOTORSHOW in Bologna.
I got the possibility to see lots of nice and special cars like Ferrari for example.
I just came back from Thailand so i took the chance to wear my new silky dress bought in Bangkok for just $10.00.




How a different kind of boot can change your outfit,can't say that one is better then the other one.
I think the brown one with a 7cm heel gives to this outfit much more light,
it seems to be brighter wearing this one.
But on the other hand i love my biker boots,are so comfortable especially if you're planning to walk
a lot and give you a sporty look,easier to wear it during the day.

Coat HUGO BOSS
Leather Jacket NEW LOOK
Scarf BERSCHKA
Leather Gloves H&M
Belt NEW LOOK
Dress NO BRAND
Brown Boots H&M
Biker Boots STRADIVARIUS
Bag H&M

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento